So, you generously donated to Good Counsel to support homeless, pregnant mothers and babies, but just what does your donation do?
- $25 provides formula for a baby for more than a week.
- $100 provides childcare for one week so a child’s mom can go to school or work.
- $400 provides childcare for one month so a child’s mom can go to school or work.
- $500 buys food and basic household supplies for a home for two weeks.
- $1,000 buys food and basic household supplies for a home for one month.
- $1,400 operates our 24/7 Helpline for one week.
- $2,800 operates our 24/7 Helpline for two weeks.
- $5,000 provides counseling which helps our moms prepare to create a safe, healthy, and long-term environment for themselves and their babies.
- $40,000 improves an entire HVAC system, saving much-needed funds in future heating and air conditioning costs.
Priceless – saving the life of a baby and helping a mom find healing and hope.
Be part of the conversation, like us on Facebook!