And our fiscal fitness is thanks to you, our Good Counsel Family! Here are some of the highlights of what you have made possible…
* Good Counsel is the largest private residence for homeless mothers and babies in the United States
* We have raised over $20 million over the 5 year period 2009-2013, averaging about $4 million per year
* In 2014, $4.8 million was raised from over 11,000 donors across the US
* Good Counsel receives no money from the government
* Without including the value of thousands of hours of volunteer professionals and the full donated value of goods, 78% of funds went directly to the care of moms and babies
* A down payment was made, and funds reserved to purchase its home in South Jersey for $385,000
* $150,000 has been reserved to reopen the Staten Island home
* A cash balance that is approximately 4 times its average monthly expenses, a ratio that excludes all designated donations and reserved funds
For more information about what your help has accomplished, click here.
Good Counsel Homes, helping mothers & babies since 1985!