At Good Counsel Homes, we are blessed to do the Lord’s work of feeding, clothing, sheltering the least among us. Good Counsel has always been a family of people working together to minister to pregnant and parenting women. We carry out our ministry in so many ways, both big and small. Our work continues only with the help of the Lord and your support.
When we take the time to look back at everything that was accomplished in our 30th year, we are humbled. We are also proud to share some of the highlights made possible by you.
- 37% of mothers advanced their education
- 49% of mothers obtained employment
- 719 Life Skills Classes were offered
- 49% of mothers received additional professional help
- 50 Masses were celebrated
- 3622 calls were made to our National Helpline
- 10,636 one-on-one sessions were provided by Case Managers
- 153 opportunities for community outreach occurred
- 632 requests for help came to us through contact online
- 29,095 nights of support were provided
The number of prayers said on behalf and for Good Counsel Homes, our mothers, babies, children, leadership, staff, and volunteers cannot be counted, but we feel them, and we witness the result of their answering.
It can only get better when life and love prevail.
Do you feel called to volunteer for Good Counsel Homes? Click here for more information on what you can do.