And the count is on! In 2018, 51 babies were born into the Good Counsel family, that’s almost a baby a week! Baby Boy Ren, born on January 17, 2019, resets the baby count to 1 for 2019. At birth, Ren weighed 8 pounds, 4 ounces, and was 21 inches long. Ren and his mom are doing well and bonding. 2019 will be an awesome year for them!
If you haven’t already, make sure you subscribe to our emails so you don’t miss out on any breaking baby news in 2019!
Ren and all of the babies born into the Good Counsel family have been saved because of your faithful, prayerful support, and financial generosity. Because of you, we never say no to any homeless, pregnant mother in need. Because of you, in 2018…
- More than 356 mothers and babies were given housing, maternity care, meals, counseling and other important services
- More than 75,000 diapers were changed for our new babies and their young brothers and sisters
- Nearly 38,000 nights of residence were provided for our mothers and their children
- More than 48,000 bottles were given to our hungry little ones.
- More than 3,200 moms in crisis pregnancy were helped through our 24/7 helpline
Would you like to provide a new beginning for a mother & baby? Please click here to find out how.