It’s been relatively quiet around the Good Counsel homes lately as far as baby announcements, but it seems that’s about to change quickly! On Tuesday, April 16th, we welcomed Baby Girl Victoria, the 7th baby born at Good Counsel in 2019, but she’s the 1,171th baby we’ve welcomed since opening our doors in 1985. Beautiful Victoria is a petite 6 pounds 7 ounces. She and her mom are doing very well! If you haven’t already, make sure you subscribe to our emails, so you don’t miss out on any breaking baby news to come!
Victoria and all of the babies born into the Good Counsel family have been saved because of your faithful, prayerful support, and financial generosity. Because of you, we never say no to any homeless, pregnant mother in need. Because of you, in 2018…
- More than 356 mothers and babies were given housing, maternity care,meals, counseling, and other essential services
- More than 75,000 diapers were changed for our new babies and their young brothers and sisters
- Nearly 38,000 nights of residence were provided for our mothers and their children
- More than 48,000 bottles were given to our hungry little ones.
- More than 3,200 moms in crisis pregnancy were helped through our 24/7 helpline
Would you like to provide a new beginning for a mother & baby? Please click here to find out how.