Please join us in welcoming Good Counsel’s 1,179th baby since 1985! Baby boy Emmanuel couldn’t wait for his due date, so he decided to come a little early at only 36 weeks, on May 21, 2019. But his early arrival has not set him back at all, and he has kept up with maintaining his body temperature and sugar levels, so he’s doing great! His mom, Nicole, is also doing well and is very happy to be able to embrace her son “with all the love, care, and support of her family and Good Counsel.
Emmanual and all of the babies born into the Good Counsel family have been saved because of your constant, prayerful support, and financial generosity. Because of you, we never say no to any homeless, pregnant mother in need. Because of you, in 2018…
- More than 356 mothers and babies were given housing, maternity care, meals, counseling, and other essential services
- More than 75,000 diapers were changed for our new babies and their young brothers and sisters
- Nearly 38,000 nights of residence were provided for our mothers and their children
- More than 48,000 bottles were given to our hungry little ones
- More than 3,200 moms in crisis pregnancy were helped through our 24/7 helpline
Would you like to provide a new beginning for a mother & baby? Please click here to find out how.
Be sure to sign up for all the good news from Good Counsel – click here!