Please join us in welcoming the two newest members of the Good Counsel Family! A bouncing baby boy was born on June 18, 2019. He weighed 5 lbs, 11 oz, and was 19 1/2 inches long. The second baby boy named Jayce was born on June 26, 2019, at 2:30 am. He weighed 6 lbs., 3 oz., and was also 19 1/2 inches long. Both babies and their moms are doing great!
All of the babies born into the Good Counsel family have been saved because of your faithful, prayerful support, and financial generosity. Because of you, we never say no to any homeless, pregnant mother in need. Because of you, in 2018…
- More than 356 mothers and babies were given housing, maternity care, meals, counseling, and other essential services
- More than 75,000 diapers were changed for our new babies and their young brothers and sisters
- Nearly 38,000 nights of residence were provided for our mothers and their children
- More than 48,000 bottles were given to our hungry little ones.
- More than 3,200 moms in crisis pregnancy were helped through our 24/7 helpline
Would you like to provide a new beginning for a mother & baby? Please click here to find out how.