Please join us in welcoming Amethyst to the Good Counsel Family! Amethyst was born on July 19, 2019, at 12:30 am. She was a petite 5 pounds, 8 ounces, and 19 1/2 inches long. She is doing very well along with her brave mother, who said, “Yes,” to life! Thank you for making it possible for Good Counsel to be there when Amethyst’s mom needed shelter, food, and support.
All of the babies born into the Good Counsel family have been saved because of your faithful, prayerful support, and financial generosity. Because of you, we never say no to any homeless, pregnant mother in need. Because of you, in 2018…
- More than 356 mothers and babies were given housing, maternity care, meals, counseling, and other essential services
- More than 75,000 diapers were changed for our new babies and their young brothers and sisters
- Nearly 38,000 nights of residence were provided for our mothers and their children
- More than 48,000 bottles were given to our hungry little ones.
- More than 3,200 moms in crisis pregnancy were helped through our 24/7 helpline
Would you like to provide a new beginning for a mother & baby? Please click here to find out how.