Please welcome baby boy Jordan to the Good Counsel Family! Jordan was born on September 14, 2019. He weighed 8 pounds, 13 ounces, and was 20 inches long. If Jordan’s mom did not live at Good Counsel, where would they have gone when discharged from the hospital together? Where would Jordan’s mom have been before he was born? Fortunately, because of you, both Jordan & his mom are now back at home at Good Counsel and enjoying their new life together surrounded by love and support. Jordan is the 35th baby born this year to date. 1,195 babies have joined the Good Counsel family since 1985. None of them were alone.
All of the babies born into the Good Counsel family have been saved because of your faithful, prayerful support, and financial generosity. Because of you, we never say no to any homeless, pregnant mother in need. Because of you, in 2018…
- More than 356 mothers and babies were given housing, maternity care, meals, counseling, and other essential services
- More than 75,000 diapers were changed for our new babies and their young brothers and sisters
- Nearly 38,000 nights of residence were provided for our mothers and their children
- More than 48,000 bottles were given to our hungry little ones.
- More than 3,200 moms in crisis pregnancy were helped through our 24/7 helpline
Would you like to provide a new beginning for a mother & baby? Please click here to find out how.