Please join us in welcoming our two latest blessings born to the Good Counsel family! Baby girl Isabel was born on October 6, 2019, at 12:55 am, weighing a petite 4 lbs, 2 oz. Baby girl Jasmine arrived on October 14, 2109, at 5:00 am. She weighed just 5 pounds. Both girls and their moms are doing well with the baby girls having to spend a short time in the NICU to get a little stronger before coming home. Please keep them all in your prayers!
All of the babies born into the Good Counsel family have been saved because of your faithful, prayerful support, and financial generosity. Because of you, we never say no to any homeless, pregnant mother in need. Because of your love and support in 2018…
- More than 356 mothers and babies were given housing, maternity care, meals, counseling, and other essential services
- More than 75,000 diapers were changed for our new babies and their young brothers and sisters
- Nearly 38,000 nights of residence were provided for our mothers and their children
- More than 48,000 bottles were given to our hungry little ones.
- More than 3,200 moms in crisis pregnancy were helped through our 24/7 helpline
Would you like to provide a new beginning for a mother & baby? Please click here to find out how.