Resident Advisor (Full-time Bronx, Full-time Staten Island)
Seeking a compassionate, highly efficient team player to assist in the maintaining of a positive social, intellectual, emotional and spiritual living environment for pregnant mothers and their children.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- • Attending to resident needs and helping to resolve issues.
- • Teaching and advocating for the resident when necessary.
- • Monitoring the facilities in order to ensure resident safety.
- • Participating in proper operations of the home.
- • Enforcing house rules and policies.
- • Preparing reports and maintaining appropriate documentation.
- • Facilitating multiple Life Skill courses based on needs.
- • Overseeing congregate activities such as meals and classes.
- • Coordinating community service hours and other activities.
- • Tracking residents, visitors and volunteers within the home.
- • Assisting with kitchen operations and clean up as needed.
- • Referring crisis situations or complex issues to the Supervisor.
Case Manager (Full-time Connecticut, Full-time Mount Vernon)
Seeking a highly efficient and organized team player with mental health experience to assist in the support, management and successful progression of pregnant women with mental health and/or substance abuse disorders via Case Management services.
House Manager (Full-time Connecticut)
Seeking passionate House Manager, able & willing to oversee Good Counsel's home in Connecticut, caring for pregnant and parenting mothers with children. Creative, caring compassionate person will supervise employees, oversee all aspects of daily activities and other related duties. Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) in Human Services or related field OR two to four years related experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience plus driver's license.