Resident Advisor (Full-time Bronx, Full-time Staten Island)
Seeking a compassionate, highly efficient team player to assist in the maintaining of a positive social, intellectual, emotional and spiritual living environment for pregnant mothers and their children.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- • Attending to resident needs and helping to resolve issues.
- • Teaching and advocating for the resident when necessary.
- • Monitoring the facilities in order to ensure resident safety.
- • Participating in proper operations of the home.
- • Enforcing house rules and policies.
- • Preparing reports and maintaining appropriate documentation.
- • Facilitating multiple Life Skill courses based on needs.
- • Overseeing congregate activities such as meals and classes.
- • Coordinating community service hours and other activities.
- • Tracking residents, visitors and volunteers within the home.
- • Assisting with kitchen operations and clean up as needed.
- • Referring crisis situations or complex issues to the Supervisor.
Case Manager (Full-time Bronx, Full-time Mount Vernon, Full-time Spring Valley)
Seeking a highly efficient and organized team player with mental health experience to assist in the support, management and successful progression of pregnant women with mental health and/or substance abuse disorders via Case Management services.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com